Self-Inking And Pre-Inked StampsUpdated 6 months ago
What Are Self-Inking Stamps?
Self-inking stamps feature a self-contained ink pad which re-inks the stamp die before each impression is made.
Self-inking stamp pads use a water based ink and are fully re-inkable with ExcelMark Premium Stamp Ink for use in self-inking stamps.
Self-inking stamps are a cost effective solution and ideal for repetitive stamping.
Uses for Self-Inking Stamps:
- Office paperwork - stamping documents and labels
- Logos - using stamps for branding
- Mailing - stamping envelopes, addresses and packages
- Healthcare - stamping documents and records
- Education - stamping homework and grading papers
Self-Inking Stamp Overview
- Economical solution
- Ideal for rapid and repetitive stamping
- Easily re-inkable
What Are Pre-Inked Stamps?
Pre-ink stamps offer a superior quality impression and are an ideal solution when a more detailed impression is desired.
Pre-inked stamps use an oil based ink and last for tens-of-thousands of impressions. These stamps are fully re-inkable using ExcelMark Pre-Ink Refills.
Pre-inked stamps are available in larger sizes than self-inking stamps due to their simple construction.
Uses for Pre-Inked Stamps:
- Legal Documents - stamping contracts or deeds
- Certificates - stamping professional or educational certificates
- Offices - stamping documents and packaging
- Notaries - stamp state-notarized or professional corporate seal
- Logos - stamp logos for branding with highest professionalism
Pre-Inked Stamp Overview
- Superior impression quality
- Silent stamping
- Available in larger sizes